Purchase one of the Beretta 1301 Sling And Flashlight Mount/Streamlight
Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the 590 Sling And Flashlight Mount
and get Free Shipping on this item!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Need a looped rear sling attachment for your 1301? Get yours Here!
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Don't Miss Our Other American Made Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Looped Sling And Flashlight Mount
The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun is one of the finest and most reliable home-defense and law enforcement shotguns in the market today. It was difiicult, but we at GG&G found a way to make it a little bit better. The unique design of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Shotgun Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
Bad things happen at night! Yea! You need a flashlight for your Beretta 1301 Shotgun. We carry Streamlight and Inforce Flashlights. Both companies make flashlights to fill your mission requirements. We offer great prices and free shipping on all models. Check Them Out Here!
Specifications For The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Looped Sling And Light Mount
- Installs easily on The Beretta 1301 12ga Tactical Shotgun.
- In addition to fitting the standard Beretta Tactical Model, it will also fit the Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen III Model.
- Please be advised: The Beretta 1301 Sling and Light Mount is NOT compatible with the GG&G 1301 Zhukov Handguard.
- Right and left hand models available.
- On a right handed 1301 model, this part should be installed on the non-ejection port side of the Beretta 1301 Shotgun. On a left handed 1301 model, this part should be installed on the ejection port side of the 1301 shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 looped sling attachment accepts the HK style snap hook or MASH hook sling attachments.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail is positioned facing forward.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.