Streamlight ProTac HL X Rail Mount 1000 Lumen Weapon Light
Why You Should Choose An LED Flashlight, And Is There More Than Just White Light?
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL X Weapon Light:
The Streamlight ProTac HL X Rail Mount Weapon Light is a 1000 lumen compact multi-function weapons mountable tactical flashlight. The ProTac Rail Mount light features a built in dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails. It is user friendly. You can use either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch. It's powered by two CR123A lithium batteries or will accept the Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery.
Streamlight ProTac HL X Rail Mount 1000 Lumen Gun Light Specifications:
- C4 LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Glass lens; High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro float glass. Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Battery (2) 3 volt CR123A lithium batteries included. 10 year storage life. As an option, it can be powered by one Streamlight 18650 rechargeable battery.
- CR123A lithium battery output: High: 1000 lumens; 27,600 candela; 332m beam; runs1 hour. Low 60 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 18 hours.
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties.
- On/Off: Multifunction, push button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/high.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" operation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails. One handed on/off and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Strobe: for disorienting or signaling.
- LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- IPX7 rated with standard button switch installed; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the remote pressure switch installed.
- Manufactured from durable, anodized aluminum with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum.
- Size: Length 5.43 inches.
- Width: 1.45 inches.
- Height: 1.72 inches.
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Color: Type II Mil-Spec black.anodized finish.
- Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty.