**IMPORTANT** The GG&G Beretta 1301 Mag Tube Extension Will Not Fit The
Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen III 7-Shot Model!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The GG&G Barrel Clamp makes contact with your barrel and the GG&G Magazine Tube Extension. This contact may damage/wear the finish on your barrel or mag tube during usage. We recommend using masking tape applied to the inside of the GG&G Barrel Clamp where it makes contact with the barrel. It is not advised to apply any tape to the inside of the barrel clamp that makes contact with the Mag Tube Extension. Since GG&G Inc. cannot control the installation of this product, GG&G will not be responsible for any wear, blemishes, marks or damage that may occur to your shotgun.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta Tactical Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Shotgun Magazine Tube Extension
The GG&G Beretta 1301 Magazine Tube Extension, sometimes referred to as a Beretta Extension Tube, provides 2 additional rounds. The 1301 2 Shot Mag Tube is easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. The Beretta 1301 Extension Tube comes with the Beretta barrel clamp. No modification to the shotgun is required. This two shot Magazine Tube Extension uses the factory follower or you can save 10% and purchase the Beretta Mag Tube Extension and the GG&G Beretta Enhanced High Visibility Follower at a 10% discount for both products.
**IMPORTANT** The GG&G Beretta 1301 Mag Tube Extension Will Not Fit The Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen III 7-Shot Model!
Why is the barrel clamp included in our package for such a short mag tube?
THE REASON? YOUR SAFETY!: Recent research of two shot mag tubes installed without a barrel clamp on the Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun, has indicated that the mag tube nut has a tendency to begin to rotate and loosen during the firing sequence of the shotgun. If undetected, the nut could loosen enough to potentially cause a catostrophic malfunction. To avert this potential we include, and strongly advise you use, the barrel clamp included in the GG&G package. Please notice that most of our competitors in the market place are also including barrel clamps in their mag tube extension packages for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun. You should seriously consider this issue prior to purchasing a mag tube without a barrel clamp.
Beretta 1301 Shotgun Mag Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotguns.
- IMPORTANT: The GG&G Beretta 1301 Mag Tube Extension Will Not Fit The Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen III Model.
- Package includes the GG&G Barrel Clamp.
- The two shot Beretta 1301 Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the muzzle of the barrel.
- Unlike the competition, the Beretta Extension Tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the GG&G mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Two Shot Tube Length: 5.02"
- Weight: 5.8 oz. with the GG&G Barrel Clamp
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!