Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got many to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Don't Miss Our Other American Made Beretta 1301 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Flashlight And Quick Detach Sling Mount For The Beretta 1301 Shotgun
The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun comes from the factory ready to rock and roll with it's BLINK gas operating system. But it needs that all important GG&G Quick Detach Sling And Light Mount to make it just a little bit better. The unique design of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front quick detach sling attachment point. An important feature of the QD attachment point is that it includes the limited rotation sling feature to help eliminate sling entanglement and sling wrap up.
Flashlight And Quick Detach Sling Mount For The Beretta 1301 Specifications:
- Installs easily. Fits only the 12ga Beretta Tactical Shotgun.
- In addition to fitting the standard Beretta 1301 Tactical model, it will also fit the Beretta Tactical Gen III model.
- Right and left hand models available with or without GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels
- For a right handed shooter, the QD Sling Attachment should be installed on the non-ejection port side of the Beretta 1301 shotgun. For a left handed shooter, the QD Sling Attachment should be installed on the ejection port side of the Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 QD sling attachment component accepts both the GG&G rectangular and angular QD Sling Swivels as well as most other push button style quick detach swivels.
- The 1301 QD Sling and Light Mount includes the limited rotation sling swivel feature to help eliminate sling entanglement and sling wrap up.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- Includes a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed and manufactured to be close to the shotgun forearm.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof 4130 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.