Beretta 1301 Magpul Zhukov Handguard
The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun has become incredibly popular. Along with that popularity comes all types of innovations, and customizations. One of the most sought after is replacing the original factory handguard or forearm with the Magpul Zhukov Handguard. Originally designed for the AK47/74 it, of course needs modifications and additions to accomplish the installation. GG&G has worked through these requirements and is offering a GG&G Transformed Magpul Zhukov Handguard adapted specifically for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
Beretta 1301 Magpul Zhukov Handguard Specifications:
- Installation of the transformed Beretta 1301 Magpul Zhukov Handguard does not require any modifications to your shotgun.
- Installs on Gen I and Gen II Beretta 1301 shotguns. Additionally, it will also fit Gen III Beretta 1301 shotguns equipped with the Gen III magazine tube.
- The CNC machined front adapter (Nose Cone) is smoothly contoured to match the contoured lines of the Beretta 1301.
- The front adapter includes a small steel spring plunger (Vlier) that provides positive engagement with the factory magazine tube cap or aftermarket magazine tube extension nut.
- The 1301 Zhukov Handguard feature M-LOK slots which can be used to mount lights, or slings using M-LOK accessories like these GG&G products check them both out here GGG-1991 M-LOK Cantilever Rail Light Mount - mount it with the rail forward or rearward and GGG-2945 M-LOK QD Sling Attachment For The Zhukov Handguard.
- Please be advised: The Beretta 1301 Zhukov Handguard is NOT compatible with the following GG&G Beretta 1301 accessories: Beretta 1301 QD Sling & Flashlight Mount, Beretta 1301 Sling & Flashlight Mount, Beretta 1301 Flashlight Mount, and Beretta 1301 QD Front Sling Attachments, with or without HD swivels.
- A stainless steel heat shield is installed in the forward portion of the Zhukov Handguard to deflect hot gasses and slow down the heat generated during firing.
- Handguard material: Magpul proprietary reinforced polymer.
- Materials: CNC Machined from tough but lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!