Don't Miss Our Other American Made M-LOK Accessories! Check Them Out Here!
Looking for more accessories for your Beretta 1301? Find them HERE!
M-LOK QD Sling Mount For Zhukov Handguard Specifications:
- This M-LOK QD sling mount is specifically for the Beretta 1301 Zhukov Handguard.
- Why is it specifically designed for the Zhukov Handguard? Because the screw length is of specific length so as not to interfere with the Beretta blink-gas operating mechanism.
- Easily installs on the Zhukov Handguard for the 1301 Beretta Shotgun.
- Please be advised: The M-LOK QD Sling Mount For Zhukov will fit the two forward most M-LOK slots on the Zhukov Handguard.
- No-Snag design.
- This Magpul Designed QD M-LOK sling mount is for use with Zhukov forearms.
- Can be purchased with or without your choice of Rectangular or Angular GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels.
- Keeps the weapon slung in the correct position to avoid canting outwards away from your body.
- The QD swivel socket of the M-LOK QD Sling Mount features "Limited Swivel Rotation" to prevent sling wrap-up.
- Utilizes a larger quick detach button for an easier and quicker transition and a thicker wire diameter to provide a more robust sling attachment surface.
- All edges have been deburred and rounded to protect the shooter.
- Materials: Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish - Aluminum Parts: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Finish - Steel Components: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.4 oz. with the optional Enhanced Heavy Duty QD Swivel.
- Weight: 0.5 oz. without the optional Enhanced Heavy Duty QD Swivel.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In American By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Google Base Product Name:
M-LOK QD Sling Mount For Zhukov Handguard
On Sale Free Ship: