IMPORTANT NOTICE! Although we include mounting screws for the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 red dot optics, there are approximately 5 other Micro Red Dot Optics that fit this GG&G Beretta 1301 FastFire Red Dot Scope Mount. A fitment list is provided in the Specification section below.
Please be advised that the screws that are included with this GG&G Red Dot Mount are specific to mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 and may be too long for mounting other red dot optics. If you attempt to mount any of the optics listed below or others not specifically listed without verifying screw lengths, you may dimple the top of the receiver!
Ensure you have the proper length screws prior to installing any other optic than the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire4! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta 1301 Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount With Burris FastFire Footprint
Small, fast Red Dot Optics like the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 are becoming the way to go for hot tactical setups for shotguns. This GG&G Beretta 1301 FastFire Red Dot Optic Mount has the fitment or attachment layout of the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 Optic. Please keep in mind that many red dot manufacturers use the same footprint layout. That's why the GG&G Beretta 1301 Low Profile Red Dot Scope Base fits approximately five other micro red dot optics but please beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the FastFire 3 and 4 optics.
The 1301 Red Dot Mount is low profile and a solid mount for the fast action Beretta 1301 Shotgun. CNC machined to precise tolerance, insures a rock solid engagement with the top of the Beretta 1301 receiver and the FastFire red dot scope. The Beretta 1301 is positioned to allow true center co-witnessing with the factory sights. The 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount coupled with either the Burris FastFire 3 or FastFire 4 Red Dot or any of the red dots having the same footprint, provide a solid and accurate quick target acquisition package.
Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount With Burris FastFire Footprint Specifications:
- Does not require any permanent modifications to your Beretta 1301 Shotgun except removal of the standard dovetail scope mount.
- The 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount For FastFire's is easy to install using factory drilled and tapped mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware for mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 Scope Mount to the Beretta 1301 receiver, and includes hardware specifically for mounting the Burris FastFire 3 and 4 to the scope mount.
- Hex key wrenches are included.
- The1301 FastFire scope base fits several other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit theBurris FastFire 3 and 4 optics.
- FastFire Scope Mount Fitment List: Primary Arms SLX RS-10, SightMark Mini Shot M-Spec and Mini Shot Pro Spec, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- Material: The Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Length: 1.965".
- Width: 1".
- Thickness: .250".
- Body Finish: Matte black Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec to protect it from the elements.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Designed, Manufactured and Tested By GG&G For The Beretta 1301 tactical Shotgun
This Scope Base Fits The Burris FastFire 3 and 4 and approximately 5 Other Red Dot Optics With a Similar Footprint.
Be Advised! Attachment Screw Lengths Vary From Red Dot Scope To Scope. Longer screws may damage the top of your shotgun!