Beretta 1301 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover
The Beretta 1301 Gen 3, 7 Shot Tactical Shotgun is becoming incredibly popular. However, the Beretta factory plastic magazine tube cover and plastic barrel clamp is a sore spot with many Beretta 1301 users. The number of calls GG&G receives about this issue is extremely high. Think about this. Besides the appearance, the plastic factory mag tube cover or shroud also serves as the retaining mechanism that holds the 1301 barrel in place.
Not only is the plastic mag tube cover an issue, but 1301 users have experienced the plastic barrel clamp sliding out of position and breaking due to tightening. That's why we decided to design, test and manufacture the American Made aluminum 1301 Replacement Mag Tube Cover packaged with an aluminum GG&G Barrel Clamp that fits the Beretta 1301 Gen 3 Seven Shot Model without any modifications. Why include a barrel clamp? Because so many of the factory plastic barrel clamps can't be tightened enough to stop them from sliding, especially if they have a sling or light mounted on the plastic barrel clamp. Additionally many have been broken and replacement factory clamps are hard to come by.
Beretta 1301 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover Specifications:
- Installation of the GG&G Mag Tube Cover and GG&G Barrel Clamp does not require any modifications to your shotgun, except the removal of the Beretta factory plastic magazine tube and plastic barrel clamp.
- Installs on Gen 3 Beretta 1301 7 shot shotguns.
- Fits with the Beretta factory forearm as well as with the GG&G Tranformed Magpul Zhukov Handguard.
- The GG&G CNC machined aluminum replacement mag tube cover is contoured much the same as the factory plastic cover.
- The 1301 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover comes with a GG&G Barrel Clamp manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum that mates with the replacement cover and the 1301 barrel.
- The GG&G Replacement Barrel Clamp does not include M-LOK slots. Why? Because the GG&G replacement magazine tube cover accommodates all of the GG&G manufactured accessories that fit the Beretta 1301 directly in front of the forearm; not way out where the barrel clamp mounts. GG&G Beretta Accessories include front sling mounts, sling and light combo mounts, and single light mounts. Check them out Here!
- Replacement Magazine Tube Cover Material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Barrel Clamp Material: CNC Machined from tough but lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight-Both Components: 4.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!