Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta 1301 Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle:
A potentially fatal, catastrophic malfunction could occur if there is a failure to retract the bolt handle completely in a stress fire encounter. If you truly are in a stress fire encounter --- YOU ARE ALL IN! You have trained, you have the tactical advantage, you are good to go! Don't risk losing your grip on the the partially plastic factory charging handle of your Beretta 1301. Replace it with the GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle. It is large and heavily knurled, making it easy to grab with your hand or fingers---gloved or not. Please be aware that the 1301 Charging Handle easily rotates 360 degrees to accommodate different pullinh techniques.
The GG&G 1301 Charging Handle is manufactured from 4130 hardened chrome moly steel and parkerized black in a non-reflective combat finish to mil-spec. The 1301 Charging Handle was designed, tested and is manufactured with a non-indexing (Skeleton Key Shape) locating tip. This design was tested with over 550 rounds of a combination of standard and magnum loads being fired. The GG&G 1301 Charging Handle did not bend, crack or fall out of the shotgun. This is the same design that is is used by the Benelli factory on the Benelli M1, M2 and M3 Shotguns. This design allows the charging handle to rotate 360 degrees which helps manipulate the charging handle. Is the GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle indestructible? Of course not! Anything manufactured by man, can be destroyed by man. The better question is; Will it withstand the rigors of professional use? Yes Sir It Will!
Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your 1301 shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle is larger than the factory Beretta charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides lightweight, consistent, reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag-free operation.
- All edges are de-burred for the shooter's safety.
- The Beretta 1301 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does rotate 360 degrees.
- Material Body: Manufactured from Heat Treated 4130 Chrome Moly Steel
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: Less than an ounce.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans