Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Flashlight Mount:
The 1301 Tactical Shotgun is Beretta's new gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for law-enforcement and home-defense. It is has already been proven to be ultra-reliable and it's compact size makes it easy to use in those tactical situations. There is little doubt it is an excellent choice for home-defense or police work. It was difficult, but the men and women at GG&G found a way to improve upon this great shotgun. It needed a way to engage targets at night, so we designed several light mounting platforms. This GG&G Beretta 1301 Flashlight Mount is our no frills version, that places your light at approximately nine o'clock on the non-ejection port side of the 1301 shotgun. It's easy to install and is rock solid.
Bad things happen at night! Yea! You need a flashlight for your Beretta 1301 Shotgun. We carry Streamlight and Inforce Flashlights. Both companies make flashlights to fill your mission requirements. We offer great prices and free shipping on all models. Check Them Out Here!
Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Excellent for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 shotgun.
- In addition to fitting the standard Beretta Tactical Model, it will also fit the Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen III Model.
- Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- All edges of the Beretta 1301 Flashlight Mount are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America by Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.