STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HL LED Tactical Flashlights
STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HL LED
The Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weapons Mountable Tactical Light is designed to fit the GLOCK and other popular handguns as well as the AR15/M16, SCAR and other weapon systems when using GG&G adapters. It will also fit MIL-STD-1913 rails. Now featuring the latest C4 LED Technology, these tactical flashlights are impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Available in your choice of Black or Flat Dark Earth.
STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HL LED Technical Specifications:
- Color: Black or Flat Dark Earth.
- Bulb Type: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Beam Color: White
- Light Output: 800 lumens - 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Beam Distance: 245m.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life (included).
- Run Time: 1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 92, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch.
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled.
- Fits existing light bearing holsters.
- Length: 3.39" (8.61 cm);
- Weight: 4.18 oz (118.6 grams).
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Water Resisitence Level: IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Streamlight Limited lifetime warranty.
- Assembled in USA.