Mossberg 590 Flashlight Mount
Need A Flashlight Mount For Your Shockwave? Get The One Specifically Manufactured For Your Mossberg Shockwave HERE!
Mossberg 590 Flashlight Mount:
GG&G's unique design of the Ambidextrous Mossberg 590 Flashlight Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight on your 12 gauge Mossberg 590.
Mossberg 590 Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 590 to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 590 shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- Accessory rail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.