Remington 870 Flashlight Mount
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The 870 Flashlight Mount Is Not Compatible With The Magpul 870 Forearm.
Flashlight Mount For The Remington 870
The unique design of the GG&G Remington 870 Flashlight Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight on your 12 ga. 870 shotgun.
Flashlight Mount For The Remington 870 Specifications:
- Installs easily. Fits 12ga 870 only.
- On a right handed model 870, this part should be installed on the non-ejection port side of the 870 shotgun. On a left handed model 870, this part should be installed on the ejection port side of the 870 shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Remington 870 shotgun.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail is positioned facing forward.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.