Many More Beretta 1301 Tactical Accessories Here!
Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount For The Holosun HE509T Reflex Sight
The Holosun HE509T with its titanium housing, Multi-Reticle System and Solar Failsafe charging sytem has become very popular with shotgun shooters. Mounting red dot reflex optics, like the Holosun, with co-witness iron sights on shotguns has become super popular and a tactical requirement for some users. The GG&G 1301 Holosun Optic Rail with your choice of a full or half ghost ring fills that mission requirement for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun. Whether you are hunting with the 1301 or using it in self defense tactical situations, a quick target acquisition reflex red dot certainly is a valuable addition. Add the backup sight that co-witnesses with the HE509T in most applications, and you have the best of both worlds.
Only two modifications are required. (1) Take off the factory plastic rail and factory sight. (2) Install the rugged GG&G mounting platform for your Holosun HE509T that includes a one half or full ghost ring sight, perfect for co-witnessing. Yeah, even the best ones can fail. Not so good if your life depends on the set up.
Please note that this Optic Mount is not compatible with the Beretta Competition Model due to the tapped hole spacing.
Beretta 1301 Optic Rail For The Holosun HE509T Red Dot Scope Specifications:
- Easily installs.
- All mounting hardware specifically for the installation of the HE509T is included.
- Only two modifications required. (1) Take off the factory plastic rail and sight. (2) Install the rugged GG&G Optic Rail Mount Platform for your Holosun that includes a one half or full ghost ring sight perfect for co-witnessing.
- The 1301 HE509T Rail Mount allows the reflex sight to sit lower, providing a comfortable, consistent and steadfast cheek weld.
- The fully adjustable ghost ring sight is supplied by XS Sights, a great Texas Company.
- GG&G CNC machines, deburrs, bead blasts, Parkerizes and inspects the half ghost ring sight from the standard XS Sight Ghost Ring.
- All edges of the Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Length: Mounting rail measures 4.47" long.
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!