Many More Beretta 1301 Tactical Accessories Here!
Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount For Aimpoint H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2
Mounting red dot optics, like the Aimpoint red dots on shotguns, has become super popular. The GG&G 1301 Optic Rail For Aimpoint Scopes is available with your choice of a full or half ghost ring for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun. Whether you are hunting with the 1301 or using it in self defense tactical situations, a quick target acquisition red dot certainly comes in handy. Add the back co-witnessing sight with the Aimpoint H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2 and you have the best of both worlds.
Co-witnessing occurs with most set ups.
Only two modifications required. (1) Take off the factory plastic rail and factory sight. (2) Install the rugged GG&G mounting platform for your Aimpoint Red Dot that includes a one half or full ghost ring sight, perfect for co-witnessing and backup to a battery powered electronic device. Yea, even the best ones can fail and run out of juice. Not so good if your life depends on the set up. You need to remove the lens covers if you are using an Aimpoint H-2 or T-2.
Please note that this Optic Mount is not compatible with the Beretta Competition Model due to the tapped hole spacing.
Beretta 1301 Optic Rail For Aimpoint Red Dot Scope Specifications:
- Easily installs. You will need to remove the lens covers prior to installing an Aimpoint H-2 or T-2 Scope.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Only two modifications required. (1) Take off the plastic factory rail and sight. (2) Install the rugged GG&G Optic Rail Mount Platform for your Aimpoint that includes a one half or full ghost ring sight perfect for co-witnessing and backup to a battery powered electronic device.
- The 1301 Aimpoint Rail Mount allows the Aimpoint to sit lower, providing a comfortable, consistent and steadfast cheek weld.
- The ghost ring sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and is supplied by XS Sights, a great Texas Company.
- GG&G CNC machines, deburrs, bead blasts, Parkerizes and inspects the half moon sight from the XS Sight Ghost Ring.
- All edges of the Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Length: Mounting rail measures 4.47" long.
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!