IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTICE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT USERS OF THE BERETTA 1301 TACTICAL PISTOL GRIP LE SHOTGUNS: All models of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Side Saddle Shell Holder will work great with the Mesa Tactical Urbino Buttstock that may be issued from the Beretta factory.
If You Would Prefer A Beretta 1301 Side Saddle Without A Sling Attachment Provision; We Have It Right Here.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Beretta 1301 Accessories And Related Products - Check Them Out Here!
Beretta 1301 Six Shot Side Saddle Shell Holder With Integral Sling Attachments
The ergonomic design of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Side Saddle Shell Holder (Six Shot) provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. That 15 degree angle of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Six Shot Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
You can select the 1301 Side Saddle with a Quick Detach Provision, or select the Looped version which accommodates the HK style quick clips or most MASH hooks. If you select the QD version, you can purchase the Beretta Side Saddle without a GG&G HD QD Swivel, or add either one of the GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels at a discounted price. The QD receptacle offers the limited rotation feature, to limit sling wrap-up that sometimes occurs with QD sling swivels.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Beretta 1301 Six Shot Side Saddle With Integral Sling Attachment Options:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- Manufactured specifically for the 12ga Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- The Beretta Side Saddle mounts solidly to the receiver using the provided harware.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish.
- The 1301 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- The Beretta 1301 Side Saddle Shell Holder allows shotshells to be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The 1301 Shell Holder features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- The Sling Attachment provision provides a side mounted QD or Looped sling mount.
The GG&G HD QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1 1/4" slings.
The QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates most HK Style Quick Clips or most Mash Hooks.
- If the QD Sling Attachment provision is selected it includes the Limited Rotation Feature. This helps to prevent sling wrap up.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Overall Length: 7"
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!