Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Follower
The Beretta 1301 Shotgun is one of the quickest shotguns in the market today. The standard Beretta follower however does not offer the upgraded features tactical shooters are looking for. The GG&G Beretta 1301 Follower is an enhanced stainless steel follower with a bright red aluminum insert that allows instant recognition that the mag tube is empty.
Beretta 1301 Follower Product Specifications:
- The Beretta 1301 Mag Tube Follower installs just like the factory Beretta follower. No modification to the shotgun is required.
- The GG&G Beretta Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The slotted stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the 1301 follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the machined face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The Beretta1301 Follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control mag tube spring movement.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!