IMPORTANT NOTICE! Although we include mounting screws for the Trijicon RMR, there are approximately 20 other Micro Red Dot Optics that fit the GG&G Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount. A fitment list is provided in the Specification section below.
Please be advised that the screws that are included with the GG&G Red Dot Mount are specific to mounting the RMR and may be too long for mounting other red dot optics. For example three Holosun Mini Red Dot Scopes, models 407, 507 and 508 have the same attachment screw layout as the Trijicon RMR. HOWEVER, BE ADVISED: The screws that come with the GG&G Beretta 1301 RMR Mount ARE TOO LONG TO MOUNT THE HOLOSUN OPTICS! If you attempt to mount these Holosuns or any of the other optics listed below, you may dimple the top of the receiver!
Ensure you have the proper length screws prior to installing any other optic than the Trijicon RMR! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount-Trijicon RMR Footprint
Red Dot Optics like the Trijicon RMR are extremely popular as a hot tactical accessory for shotguns. The GG&G Beretta 1301 Red Dot Optic Mount has the fitment or attachment layout of the Trijicon RMR Optic. However, the Beretta Low Profile Red Dot Scope Base fits approximately 20 other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the Trijicon RMR optic. The 1301 Red Dot Mount is low profile and a solid mount for the Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun. CNC machined to precise tolerance, insures a rock solid engagement with the top of the Beretta 1301 receiver and the red dot scope. The Beretta 1301 Mount is positioned to allow true center co-witnessing with the factory sights. The 1301 Tactical Red Dot Scope Mount coupled with the RMR Red Dot Scope, provides a rugged and accurate quick target acquisition package, and the factory front and rear sight as a back up that co-witnesses, and you have a super setup.
Please note that this Optic Mount is not compatible with the Beretta Comp and Beretta Comp Pro Models due to the tapped hole spacing.
Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount With RMR Footprint Specifications:
- Does not require any permanent modifications to your Beretta 1301 except removal of the standard dovetail scope mount.
- The Beretta Red Dot Scope Mount is easy to install using factory drilled and tapped mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware for mounting the RMR Scope Mount to the Beretta 1301 and hardware specifically for mounting the Trijicon RMR to the scope mount.
- Hex key wrenches are included.
- The Beretta Red Dot Scope RMR base fits several other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the Trijicon RMR optic.
- Red Dot Fitment List: Trijicon RMR / Trijicon SRO / Holosun 407C / Holosun 407C V2 / Holosun 407C X2 / Holosun 507C / Holosun 507C V2 / Holosun 507C X2 / Holosun 508T / Holosun 508T X2 /Riton X3 Tactix PRD/ NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro / ADE Advanced Optics RD3-020 Raptor / ADE Advanced Optics RD3-023 Valkyrie / Swampox Kingslayer 1x22 / Swampfox Liberty RMR 1x22 / Swampfox Justice RMR 1x27 / Vector Optics Frenzy 1x22x26.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- Material: The Beretta 1301 Red Dot Scope Mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Length: 2.250"
- Width: 1.100"
- Thickness: .250"
- Body Finish: Matte black Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec to protect it from the elements.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Designed, Manufactured and Tested By GG&G Specifically For The Beretta 1301 Tactical 12ga Shotgun.
This Scope Base Fits The RMR and approximately 20 Other Red Dot Optics With a Similar Footprint.
Be Advised! Attachment Screw Lengths Vary From Red Dot Scope To Scope. Longer screws may damage the top of your shotgun!