Remington TAC-13 Stabilizer Brace Kit
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington TAC-13 Brace Kit:
The Team at GG&G has evaluated and selected the most desirable and strongest components to upgrade your Remington TAC-13. From the ERGO rock solid brace adapter, to the softest and most comfortable grip on the market. The Remington TAC-13 Brace Kit will allows for the installation of the coveted SB Tactical SBA3 stabilizing brace. The SBA3 gives the shooter the ability to quickly adjust the brace's length, on the fly, for rapid deployment.
The GG&G TAC-13 Brace Kit only adds an additional 3.5 inches to the length of the TAC-13 Shotgun when collapsed.
ATF has determined that the Pistol Stabilizing Brace if used as designed, is legal to purchase, legal to own, legal to install and legal to use. Furthermore the ATF has determined that attaching a pistol stabilizing brace to a firearm does not alter the classification of the firearm or subject the firearm to NFA control.
Buyer Assumes responsibility - Check all your applicable laws for legality
Remington TAC-13 Brace Kit Component Specifications:
ERGO Stabilizing Brace Adapter:
- Constructed from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Allows for the installation and use of AR style pistol grips (with the use of the included 1/4" X 20 grip screw).
- Allows for the installation of a stabilizing arm brace on the Remington TAC-13 12ga Shotgun.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Designed for use with iron sights or optics.
- Accommodates mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes.
- Finish: Hard black anodizing.
- Weight: Approximately 8 ozs.
- Overmolded SUREGRIP material with aggressive “Rhino Hide” texture for improved weapons control.
- The soft overmolded grip reduces hand fatigue when shooting buckshot or heavy loads.
- Integral beavertail extension, and subtle finger grooves, help ensure a positive and comfortable hand position.
- Virtually impervious to solvents and oils.
- Finish: Matte Black Rubber
- Weight: 3 ozs.
SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace:
- On the fly five position adjustability for rapid deployment.
- Built in arm cuff with stabilizing strap.
- Minimalist design with integral ambidextrous QD sling ports on both sides.
- Includes a 7075 Mil-Spec receiver extension brace tube. (GG&G includes a Mil-Spec castle nut for secure installation)
- Finish: Matte Black Plastic.
- Receiver Brace Tube Finish: Matte Black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6.75 ozs.