Remington TAC-13 Follower
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
The Remington TAC-13 Follower:
Standard factory Remington followers often leave much to be desired. It is unreliable and does not offer the necessary features tactical shooters are looking for. It is one of the first TAC-13 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Remington TAC-13 12ga Follower is manufactured with the tactical shooter in mind.
Remington TAC-13 Magazine Follower Specifications:
- Installs just like the factory TAC-13 follower.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- The GG&G Remington TAC 13 Follower is CNC precision machined from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material 1: The body of the follower is precision machined from 300 series stainless steel.
- Material 2: The high visibility red insert is 6061 T6 aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- Finish 1: The body of the follower is polished stainless.
- Finish 2: The aluminum insert is anodized an eye catching bright rocket red.
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!