Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount
Purchase one of the TAC-13 Flashlight Mount/Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on theTAC-13 Flashlight Mount and get Free Shipping on this order!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount:
GG&G designed, tested and is now manufacturing the Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount that specifically cantilever towards the rear of the TAC-13 to provide enough dovetail rail to mount most flashlights, lasers or other accessories. Besides cantilevering to the rear, the 6 slot dovetail rail is manufactured with a 12 degree inward angle to provide a lower profile and to place the flashlight in the proper position for easy activation with your thumb while maintaining a firm grip on the forearm.
Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Sleek low profile design.
- Installs easily.
- CAN NOT BE USED with GGG-2202 TAC-13 QD Front Sling Attachment, GGG-2203P TAC-13 QD Front & Rear Sling Attachment Package,or GGG-2204P TAC-13 QD Front & Rear Sling Attachment Package With QD Swivels.
- This GG&G TAC-13 Flashlight Mount is not ambidextrous. Designed to mount on the non-ejection port side of the Remington TAC-13 Shotgun.
- The TAC-13 Light Mount provides six rail slots for the mounting of a light or other accessory.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- The TAC-13 Light Mount Rail is manufactured at a 12 degree angle for a lower profile, and to keep the flashlight as close to the centerline of the bore of the Remington shotgun as possible.
- The 12 degree angle places the light in the proper position for easy activation with your thumb as it is mounted on the non-ejection port side of the shotgun.
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) configuration.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Material: Precision machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Overall Length: 4.25".
- Dovetail Rail Length: 2.625".
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.