Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount:
GG&G designed, tested and is now manufacturing the Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount that specifically cantilever towards the rear of the TAC-13 to provide enough dovetail rail to mount most flashlights, lasers or other accessories. Besides cantilevering to the rear, the 6 slot dovetail rail is manufactured with a 12 degree inward angle to provide a lower profile and to place the flashlight in the proper position for easy activation with your thumb while maintaining a firm grip on the forearm.
Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Sleek low profile design.
- Installs easily.
- This GG&G TAC-13 Flashlight Mount is not ambidextrous. Designed to mount on the non-ejection port side of the Remington TAC-13 Shotgun.
- The TAC-13 Light Mount provides six rail slots for the mounting of a light or other accessory.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- The TAC-13 Light Mount Rail is manufactured at a 12 degree angle for a lower profile, and to keep the flashlight as close to the centerline of the bore of the Remington shotgun as possible.
- The 12 degree angle places the light in the proper position for easy activation with your thumb as it is mounted on the non-ejection port side of the shotgun.
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) configuration.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Material: Precision machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Overall Length: 4.25".
- Dovetail Rail Length: 2.625".
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.