Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount Is Not Compatible With The Magpul 870 Forearm.
Purchase one of the 870 Sling And Flashlight Mounts/Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the 870 Sling And Light Mount and get Free Shipping on this order!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 870 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Flashlight And Sling Mount For The Remington 870
The unique design of the GG&G Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
Flashlight and Sling Mount For The Remington 870 Specifications:
- Installs easily. Fits 12ga 870 only.
- Right and left hand models available.
- On a right handed model 870, this part should be installed on the non-ejection port side of the 870 shotgun. On a left handed model 870, this part should be installed on the ejection port side of the 870 shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Remington 870 shotgun.
- The Remington 870 looped sling attachment accepts the HK style snap hook or MASH hook sling attachments.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail is positioned facing forward.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.