Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 870, 1100/1187 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington 870 Side Saddle Shell Holder
Also Fits Remington 1100 And 1187 12ga Models:
The unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington 870 Side Saddle (also fits 1100 and 1187 12ga models) facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Remington Side Saddle.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retainer easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Remington 870 Side Saddle Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Remington 870 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number. The 6 shot Remington 870 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington 870 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The Remington 870 Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T 6 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- 6 Shot Model weight: 5.5 oz.
- 6 Shot Model overall length: 6.5".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!