IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE NEW 870 SHOTGUNS PRODUCED BY REMARMS HAVE ONLY THREE THREADED HOLES AT THE TOP OF THE RECEIVER FOR THE MOUNTING OF A SCOPE, VERSUS FOUR. THIS IS THE GG&G SCOPE MOUNT TO FIT THIS NEW CONFIGURATION.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 870 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington 870 Three Mounting Hole Scope Mount
The GG&G one piece Remington 870 Scope Mount With Three Mounting Holes, is manufactured for the new 870 Shotgun being manufactured by RemArms that has three tapped holes versus the previous four tapped holes in the top of the receiver. This 870 Receiver Scope Mount, provides a super easy way to mount a tactical scope to the factory drilled and tapped receiver of your Remington 870 shotgun. The design of the Remington 870 Scope Mount provides that low-profile "factory built and installed" look.
Remington 870 Three Hole Mounting Scope Mount Specifications:
- Low profile.
- MIL-STD-1913 configuration.
- Excellent for mounting a tactical scope to your RemArms Remington 870 shotgun.
- Easy installation to factory three hole tapped receivers with 6-48 threads.
- Attaches with three steel Torx head screws. Torx wrench is included.
- The Remington 870 Scope Mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Length: 5.5" long.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Will ONLY Fit RemArms Remington 870 Shotguns With THREE 6-48 Threaded Holes In The Top Of The Receiver.