Remington TAC-13 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington TAC-13 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle:
The small factory charging handle that comes with the Remington TAC-13 shotgun is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Besides our original TAC-13 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle, we now offer the GG&G Remington TAC-13 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle with improved appearance and lighter weight. It's oversized and knurled, giving you the tactical advantage.
Remington TAC-13 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy installation. No modification needed to the shotgun.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves.
- Slotted for additional grip and weight reduction.
- The Remington TAC-13 Slotted Charging Handle provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges for snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Material: CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!