IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you currently own a GG&G Remington TAC-13 QD Rear Sling Attachment and want to add the Five Shot Side Saddle, please contact one of our Product Specialists at 800-380-2540 to purchase the TAC-13 Side Saddle that is slightly modified and will allow you to use your previously purchased TAC-13 QD Rear Sling Attachment with your new Remington TAC-13 Side Saddle. The price is the same as the TAC-13 Side Saddle without the QD Sling Attachment option-$93.60
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington TAC-13 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington TAC-13 Five Shot Side Saddle Shell Holder
The GG&G Remington TAC-13 Side Saddle Shell Holder (Five Shot) provides fast access to your rounds at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington TAC-13 Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Additionally, you have the option of purchasing your TAC-13 Side Saddle with the TAC-13 QD Sling Attachment.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Remington TAC-13 Five Shot Side Saddle Shell Holder Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The TAC-13 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The Remington TAC-13 Side Saddle holds 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The TAC-13 Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Remington TAC-13 QD Rear Sling Attachment Option:
IMPORTANT: Unlike other similar products on the market, the GG&G Remington TAC-13 QD Sling Attachment does not incorporate an attachment nut on the side opposite the sling swivel. GG&G uses a smooth button head cap screw.
Complete installation instructions included.
No modification to shotgun required.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
Provides a side mounted QD sling mount.
Places the sling attachment out onto the receiver reducing the possibility of hand contact under recoil.
The TAC-13 Sling Mount protrudes just .53 of an inch from face of receiver.
With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Remington TAC 13 shotgun for tactical flexibility.
Available with either the GG&G 1 ¼” HD Sling Swivel or the GG&G Angular QD Sling Swivel.
QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1 1/4" slings.
QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates HK Style Quick Clips or Mash Hooks.
Package includes two Delrin washers to protect both faces of the Remington receiver.
Once installed, the button head is the only thing visible on the side of the receiver opposite the sling swivel.
Both the swivel cup and the screw are parkerized to closely match the receiver finish of your Remington Tac-13.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter's safety.
Material: Manufactured from tough 4140 steel.
Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz with the HD QD Sling Swivel installed.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!