Mossberg 930 Flashlight Mount
IMPORTANT NOTE: Mossberg has increased the barrel diameter on some of the 930 model shotguns. GG&G manufactures two different size Front Sling & Flashlight Mount Attachments to accommodate the different size barrels. Before you purchase this product, please measure your barrel's diameter or circumference at a place ½" in front of the forearm to determine if this part will fit your shotgun. The small diameter barrel when measured with dial calipers is .860" or 2 ¾" in circumference when measured with a tape measure. The large barrel diameter is .925" when measured with dial calipers and 3" in circumference when using a tape measure. GGG-1622R only fits the large barrel.
Flashlight Mount For The Mossberg 930
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Flashlight Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight on your Mossberg 930 12gauge shotgun.
Flashlight Mount For The Mossberg 930 Product Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Great for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 930 shotgun.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 930 to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.