Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount
IMPORTANT NOTE: Mossberg has increased the barrel diameter on some of the 930 model shotguns. GG&G manufactures two different size Front Sling & Flashllight Mount Attachments to accommodate the different size barrels. Before you purchase this product, please measure your barrel's diameter or circumference at a place ½" in front of the forearm to determine what size sling attachment you will need. The small diameter barrel when measured with dial calipers is .860" or 2 ¾" in circumference when measured with a tape measure. The large barrel diameter is .925" when measured with dial calipers and 3" in circumference when using a tape measure.GGG-1622 fits the large barrel only! It will not fit the small barrel shotguns!.
Purchase one of the Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Mount/Streamlight Flashlight
Packages above and get a 10% discount on the
930 Sling And Flashlight Mount and get Free Shipping on this order!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Flashlight And Sling Mount For The Mossberg 930
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point. If you just need a light mount for your Mossberg 930, Click Here to check our 930 light mount.
Flashlight And Sling Mount For The Mossberg 930 Product Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 930 shotgun.
- Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 930 to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The looped sling attachment accepts snap clip and mash hook sling attachments.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- The Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides two sling attachment points; one high position and one low position. This allows for a sling attachment that best accommodates your shooting style and flashlight placement.
- Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you just need a Mossberg 930 Flashlight Mount check out ours by clicking Here!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.