Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg 930 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here! Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle:
A catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal could occur if there is a failure to retract the bolt handle completely in a stress fire situation. Don't risk it!!! Now you can replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle that not only is easily grabbed, but one that customizes your shotgun and looks great. The GG&G Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle.
Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material Body: Manufactured from ordnance steel.
- Body Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: Less than an ounce.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- Fits the Mossberg 930 and 935 12ga shotgun.
- Although not difficult to install, the Mossberg 930 Bolt Release Pad requires that you be familiar with the technical dis-assembly of the shotgun and be mechanically inclined. If not, the component should be installed by a competent gunsmith. Installation requires basic tools.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- We use a new factory Mossberg carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8".
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.