Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad With Custom Colors
You Save 10% When You Purchase The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Charging Handle With The Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad.
Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad
The small Mossberg factory button is tough to locate by feel during the high stress encountered in most tactical environments. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize tactical bolt release pad for the Mossberg 930 and 935 shotgun. This is an accessory that could very well save your life in a fire fight. Now available in four custom colors so you can personalize you Mossberg 930 or 935.
Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- Fits the Mossberg 930 and 935 12ga shotgun.
- Although not difficult to install, the Mossberg 930 Bolt Release Pad requires that you be familiar with the technical dis-assembly of the shotgun and be mechanically inclined. If not, the component should be installed by a competent gunsmith. Installation requires basic tools.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- We use a new factory Mossberg carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8".
- Finish: Anodized in four colors.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle:
Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Why risk it? Replace the Mossberg 930 and 935 factory charging handle with one you can easy grab during the high anxiety associated with a gun fight, the GG&G Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle. Now available in custom colors so you can personalize your Mossberg 930 or 935./935
Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930/935 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material: Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
- Insert Material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Body Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Insert Finish: Anodized in custom colors.
- Weight: Less than an ounce.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Check out our other Mossberg Tactical Mossberg Accessories here.