***IMPORTANT NOTICE! This GG&G Tactical Accessory WILL NOT fit any Mossberg 590 shotgun equipped with a Mossberg factory M-LOK forearm, such as The Mossberg 590A1 Tactical Multi-Choke Version.
Purchase one of the Mossberg 590 Sling And Flashlight Mount/Streamlight
Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the 590 Sling And Flashlight Mount
and get Free Shipping on this item!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Accessories Here. Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 590 Sling And Flashlight Mount:
GG&G's unique design of the Mossberg 590 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
Mossberg 590 Sling And Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Fits 12ga models ONLY!
- Installs easily.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous. When used by a right handed shooter the accessory rail will point rearward. When used by a left handed shooter the accessory rail will point forward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 590 shotgun.
- The looped sling attachment accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- Accessory rail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.