Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 590A1 Accessories Here and the GG&G Mossberg 590 Accessories Here.
Mossberg 590/590A1 Barrel Clamp
The factory configuration of the barrel, magazine tube, and silver soldered barrel clamp located near the muzzle, does not allow for the installation of tactical accessories like sling attachments, light mounts etc. near the front of the forearm where they would normally be located on a Mossberg 590 shotgun. Yes, you could mount accessories at the magazine cap, but that places these accessories right at the muzzle creating a long reach in order to use a light or other device. That far forward might be problamatic in a stress fire situation. The sling location that far forward is also not optimum for today's tactical shooter. However, if you like that set up for a sling mount, GG&G manufactures three different configurations.
GG&G has a solution! The GG&G 590/590A1 M-LOK Barrel Clamp. First off, it is not a generic barrel clamp! It is CNC machined specifically to fit the barrel and magazine tube of the Mossberg 590/590A1 shotgun. The billet aluminum two piece GG&G 590/590A1 Barrel Clamp provides Magpul M-LOK slots on both sides of the GG&G Barrel Clamp. The M-LOK slots are centrally located providing a super stable mounting point for sling mounts or light mounts for light or heavy lights.
Check out the compatible GG&G M-LOK Tactical Accessories HERE!
Mossberg 590 And 590A1 Barrel Clamp Specifications:
- Ergonomic design.
- The Mossberg M-LOK Barrel Clamp fits the 6, 7, and 9 shot magazine capacity models. It also fits the models with the heavy walled barrels.
- Our two part design with the use of counter pressure socket head cap screws, provide a solid installation. Wrench included.
- The GG&G Mossberg M-LOK Barrel Clamp is CNC machined to fit the Mossberg 590 and 590A1 shotguns. Please be aware that because it makes contact with your barrel it may cause wear marks in the finish of the barrel or magazine tube. Consider using protective tape to the fingers of the GG&G Mossberg Barrel Clamp to mitigate this issue.
- Perfect for mounting M-LOK Accessories to the Mossberg 500 and Mossberg 590A1 shotguns.
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Width:1.5 ".
- Height: 2.2".
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!