Do you need a Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment to accompany your new Quick Detach Sling & Flashlight Mount? GET IT HERE!
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg 590 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Flashlight And Quick Detach Sling Mount For The Mossberg 590 Shotgun
The Mossberg 590 Shotgun has been a staple of shotgunning for a long long time. But it needs that all important GG&G Quick Detach Sling And Light Mount to make it just a little bit better. The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 590 Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front quick detach sling attachment point. An important feature of the QD attachment point is that it includes the limited rotation sling feature to help eliminate sling entanglement and sling wrap up.
You know that bad things can happen at night! Yea! You need a flashlight for your Mossberg 590 Shotgun. We carry Streamlight and Inforce Flashlights. Both companies make flashlights to fill your mission requirements. We offer great prices and free shipping on all models. Check Them Out Here!
Flashlight And Quick Detach Sling Mount For The Mossberg 590 Specifications:
- Installs easily. Fits only the Mossberg 590 or 590 A1 12ga Shotgun.
- Will not fit the "M Models".
- Currently only right hand models are being manufactured.
- It is available with or without GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels.
- The Mossberg 590 QD Sling and Light Mount includes the limited rotation sling swivel feature to help eliminate sling entanglement and sling wrap up.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 590 Shotgun.
- The Mossberg 590 QD sling attachment component accepts both the GG&G rectangular and angular QD Sling Swivels as well as most other push button style quick detach swivels.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- Includes a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed and manufactured to be close to the shotgun forearm.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof 4130 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1.8" long.
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.