IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
If your Mossberg 500 shotgun has a removable magazine tube end cap that is not attached to the barrel, you need to purchase one of the GG&G Sling Attachments manufactured for the Mossberg 590 versus one for the Mossberg 500. The Mossberg factory for an unknown reason installed 590 parts on some 500's. Your choices are the Mossberg 590 Front Sling Attachment GGG-1084-2, Mossberg 590 QD Front Sling Attachment GGG-1428, Mossberg 590 Looped Front Sling Attachment GGG-1434, Mossberg 590 Double Looped Front Sling Attachment GGG-1432. Click on the one that best works for you.
Purchase one of the Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount /Streamlight Flashlight Packages
above and get a 10% discount on the 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount and get Free Shipping on this item!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Accessories Here.
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here!
Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version (Fits 12ga Only):
Our retail as well as our LE customers requested that we consider manufacturing a Mossberg 500 Sling And Light Mount that was split. We considered it, and it being a very good idea for some shooters, We Did It! The design of the GG&G Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight on the ejection port side of the Mossberg 500 so it does not interfere with the looped sling attachment on the non-ejection port side of your Mossberg 500.
If you are concerned about your flashlight and your sling mating during a tactical encounter, this is the Mossberg 500 Sling And Light Mount to purchase.
Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount Split Version Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- The Mossberg 500 Sling and Light Mount Split Version accessory also fits the Mossberg Maverick 88.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors of professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 500 shotgun on the ejection port side.
- The looped sling attachment on the Mossberg Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been de-burred and and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Mossberg Flashlight Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Materials: Manufactured from hard rock ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you don't need the sling attachment check out the stand alone Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount, and if you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.