Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
If your Mossberg 500 shotgun has a removable magazine tube end cap that is not attached to the barrel, you need to purchase one of the GG&G Sling Attachments manufactured for the Mossberg 590 versus one for the Mossberg 500. The Mossberg factory for an unknown reason installed 590 parts on some 500's. Your choices are the Mossberg 590 Front Sling Attachment GGG-1084-2, Mossberg 590 QD Front Sling Attachment GGG-1428, Mossberg 590 Looped Front Sling Attachment GGG-1434, Mossberg 590 Double Looped Front Sling Attachment GGG-1432. Click on the one that best works for you.
Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Accessories Here. Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount (Fits 12ga Only):
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Also fits Mossberg Maverick 88.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous. When used by a right handed shooter the accessory rail will point rearward. When used by a left handed shooter the accessory rail will point forward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 500 shotgun.
- The looped sling attachment accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you don't need the sling attachment check out the stand alone Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount, and if you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.