Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
If your Mossberg 500 shotgun has a removable magazine tube end cap that is not attached to the barrel, you need to purchase the GG&G Flashlight Mount manufactured for the Mossberg 590 versus the one for the Mossberg 500. The Mossberg factory for an unknown reason installed 590 parts on some 500's. Click Here for the Mossberg 590 Flashlight Mount.
Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount (Fits 12ga Only):
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun.
Mossberg 500 Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous. When used by a right handed shooter the accessory rail will point rearward. When used by a left handed shooter the accessory rail will point forward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 500 shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
As an alternative, check out our Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount, and if you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.