LIMITED QUANTITY! Streamlight TLR RM1 Rail Mounted Tactical Gun Light
Why You Should Choose An LED Flashlight, And Is There More Than Just White Light?
Streamlight TLR RM1 Rail Mounted Tactical Lighting System
The Streamlight TLR RM 1 features independently operated push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you'll always have light. Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun. Choose the option that best meets your needs - with a pressure pad, or without!
Streamlight TLR RM1 Rail Mounted Tactical Lighting System Features And Specifications:
- Two options available - select either with or without the pressure pad.
- Brightness: 500 lumens.
- Max Candela: 5,000.
- Beam Distance: 459 feet,140 m.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours, runs 3 hours on strobe.
- "Safe off" feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries.
- Remote pressure switch exits at 90 degrees providing great wire routing.
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Securely attaches to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails.
- Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun (key kit).
- Powered by one CR123A lithium battery (included).
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes.
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium.
- Battery Quantity: 1 included.
- Length: 3.20 inches (8.13 centimeters).
- Weight: 2.74 ounces (77.68 grams).
- Color: Black.
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty.
- Assembled in the USA of US and foreign parts.