Streamlight PROTAC Rail Mount HL-X Laser Long Gun Light
Streamlight PROTAC Rail Mount HL-X Laser Long Gun Light:
The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser is a 1,000 lumen long gun light with an integrated red laser. It features MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows it to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, insuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it. We have both models available.
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser And Gun Light Specifications:
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs:
1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high.
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 USB battery).
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 USB battery).
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 USB battery).
- Max Candella: 27,600.
- Multi-fuel – Uses one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 USB battery; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries.
- TEN-TAP® Programmable multi-function tailcap and remote pressure switches.
- Rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Rail grabber is separate from light so you can rotate it within the clamp and maintain windage and elevation settings.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- Includes batteries. Depending on the model purchased, the package includes either one 18650 USB rechargeable battery with charging chord or two CR123A lithium batteries,
- The remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties are also included.
- RoHS compliant.
- Color: Type II Mil-Spec black anodized finish.
- Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum.
- Length: 6.25 inches
- Weight: 10.8 ounces.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty.