Purchase one of the Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Mount /Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the 870 Sling And Flashlight Mount and get
Free Shipping on this item!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Need a looped rear sling attachment for your 870? Get yours Here!
Check Out The Other GG&G Remington 870 Accessories Here.
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here!
Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version (Fits 12ga Only):
Retail and LE customers requested that GG&G manufacture a Remington 870 Sling And Light Mount that was split. That is the Sling Attachment on one side of the 870 Shotgun and the Light Mount on the other. We considered it, and it being a very good idea for many shooters, We Did It! The design of the GG&G Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version provides a great way to mount a tactical flashlight on the ejection port side of the Remington 870 Shotgun so it does not interfere with the looped sling attachment on the non-ejection port side of your 870.
If you are concerned about your flashlight and your sling mating during a tactical encounter, this is the Remington 870 Sling And Light Mount to purchase.
Remington 870 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount Split Version Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors of professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Remington 870 shotgun on the ejection port side.
- The looped sling attachment on the 870 Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been de-burred and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Remington Flashlight Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Materials: Manufactured from hard rock ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you don't need the sling attachment check out the stand alone Remington 870 Flashlight Mount.