Don't Miss Our Other American Made M-LOK Accessories! Check Them Out Here!
M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment:
GG&G is now manufacturing an "All Steel" M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment for all long guns, short guns and shotguns equipped with M-LOK forearms and shotguns with M-LOK Barrel Clamps, like the GG&G Beretta 1301 M-LOK Barrel Clamp, the Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol M-LOK Barrel Clamp and Mossberg 590/590A1 M-LOK Barrel Clamp. It will even fit the Zhukov Handguard on the Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
This looped sling attachment is great for those shooters who prefer to have a looped sling attachment that may not be as quick to release as the button style quick detach versions, but is prefered by many shooters. The M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment accommodates slings with MASH Hooks and HK style snap hooks.
M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Easily installs on M-LOK forearms and M-LOK Shotgun Barrel Clamps.
- No-Snag design.
- Obviously it's ambidextrous.
- Fits all M-LOK slots that are per Magpul's M-LOK dimensions.
- The M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment accommodates slings with MASH Hooks and HK style snap hooks.
- Uses top of the line Magpul factory T Nuts.
- Keeps the firearm slung in the correct position to avoid canting outwards away from your body.
- All edges have been deburred and rounded to protect the shooter.
- Materials: Manufactured from tough 12L14 steel.
- Finish - Steel Components: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 0.75 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In American By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
This all-steel GG&G M-LOK Looped Sling Attachment can be used on firearms equipped with M-LOK forearms, as well as shotguns with M-LOK Barrel Clamps.