You are probably aware that there are many M-LOK products being manufactured that are not directly made by Magpul. There is even a company that claims that the M-LOK products they are selling are manufactured by Magpul. They are not. So buyer beware!
The screws that are included that attach to the T-Nuts for installation are of varying lengths. Even Magpul uses these two different screw sizes for most of their M-LOK products - 10-24 x 3/8" button head cap screw or 10-24 x 7/16" button head cap screw.
To assist in solving this issue GG&G is including qty. (4) 10-24 x 3/8" button head cap screws with nylon thread locker patch with the GG&G 590/590A1 and M-LOK configured barrel clamp. This will allow you to use most Magpul manufactured M-LOK accessories, as well as other M-LOK products produced by other manufacturers.
Even with this proactive approach, please be aware that the web thickness of the screw hole on other manufacturers M-LOK accessories may negatively affect fitment. It is important to note, the included screws however, work perfectly with GG&G manufactured M-LOK accessories.
If you are using a non GG&G M-LOK accessory, even when using the GG&G supplied screws, please check and make sure that as you tighten the screws into the T-Nut, supplied with your M-LOK product, that the screws do not bottom out or make contact with the bottom of the M-LOK pocket, prior to putting the firearm and accessory into service.
Check Out The Other American Made GG&G Beretta A300 Accessories Here.
Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol M-LOK Barrel Clamp For Factory Mag Tube Cover
After receiving many customer calls indicating they would prefer having a durable, aluminum barrel clamp for their Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol, versus the factory provided plastic barrel clamp, (even over one made of thermo-plastic). Some shooters prefer mounting a sling attachment or other accessory at this far forward position. Customers have indicated the factory plastic barrel clamp has cracked as they attempted to tighten it, to prevent it from sliding to the rear when the barrel heated up and there was tension on the sling mounted to the barrel clamp. To top it off, we understood that replacement plastic barrel clamps were, at one time, hard to come by if you broke yours.
GG&G received enough calls and interest to warrant the GG&G team to design, test and manufacture the aluminum Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol M-LOK Barrel Clamp. It is designed to fit on the factory plastic mag tube cover that is acceptable to some shooters. It checks off all the boxes for the A300 Ultima Patrol shooter that's unhappy with their factory plastic barrel clamp and gives you the tactical advantage to dominate the encounter - BE UNBEATABLE!
Check out the compatible GG&G M-LOK Tactical Accessories HERE!
Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol M-LOK Barrel Clamp For Factory Mag Tube Cover Specifications:
- Ergonomic design.
- The two part design, with the use of counter pressure socket head cap screws, provides a solid installation. The wrench is included.
- The GG&G Beretta M-LOK Barrel Clamp is CNC machined to fit Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol shotguns. Please be aware that because it makes contact with your barrel it may cause wear marks in the finish of the barrel or magazine tube. Consider applying protective tape to the fingers of the GG&G Beretta Barrel Clamp to mitigate this issue.
- Perfect for mounting M-LOK Accessories to the factory Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol plastic magazine tube cover.
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Width:1.5 ".
- Height: 2.2".
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!