IMPORTANT NOTICE! Although we include mounting screws for the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 red dot optics, there are approximately 5 other Micro Red Dot Optics that fit this GG&G Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Red Dot Scope Mount. A fitment list is provided in the Specification section below.
Please be advised that the screws that are included with this GG&G Red Dot Mount are specific to mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 and may be too long for mounting other red dot optics. If you attempt to mount any of the optics listed below or others not specifically listed without verifying screw lengths, you may dimple the top of the receiver!
Ensure you have the proper length screws prior to installing any other optic than the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire4! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Beretta A300 Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Beretta A300 Red Dot Scope Mount-Burris FastFire Footprint
Mini Red Dot Optics like the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 are super popular as a hot tactical setup for shotguns. This GG&G Beretta A300 Red Dot Optic Mount has the fitment or attachment layout of the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 Optic. Please keep in mind that many red dot manufacturers use the same footprint layout. That's why the GG&G Beretta A300 Low Profile Red Dot Scope Base fits approximately five other red dot optics but please beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the FastFire 3 and 4 optics.
The A300 Red Dot Mount is low profile and a solid mount for the Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Shotgun. CNC machined to precise tolerance, insures a rock solid engagement with the top of the Beretta A300 receiver and the red dot scope. The Beretta A300 Ultima Mount is positioned to allow true center co-witnessing with the factory sights. The A300 Red Dot Scope Mount coupled with either the Burris FastFire 3 or FastFire 4 Red Dot Scope or any of the red dots having the same footprint, provide a rugged and accurate quick target acquisition package.
Beretta A300 Red Dot Scope Mount With Burris FastFire Footprint Specifications:
- Does not require any permanent modifications to your Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Shotgun except removal of the standard dovetail scope mount.
- The Beretta Red Dot Scope Mount For FastFire's is easy to install using factory drilled and tapped mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware for mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 Scope Mount to the Beretta A300 receiver and hardware specifically for mounting the Burris FastFire 3 and 4 to the scope mount.
- Hex key wrenches are included.
- The A300 Red Dot Scope FastFire base fits several other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit theBurris FastFire 3 and 4 optics.
- Red Dot Fitment List: Primary Arms SLX RS-10, SightMark Mini Shot M-Spec and Mini Shot Pro Spec, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- Material: The Beretta A300 Red Dot Scope Mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Length: 1.965".
- Width: 1".
- Thickness: .250".
- Body Finish: Matte black Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec to protect it from the elements.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Designed, Manufactured and Tested By GG&G For The Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol 12ga Shotgun.
This Scope Base Fits The Burris FastFire 3 and 4 and approximately 5 Other Red Dot Optics With a Similar Footprint.
Be Advised! Attachment Screw Lengths Vary From Red Dot Scope To Scope. Longer screws may damage the top of your shotgun!