40+% OFF 30mm Scope Rings - Free Shipping
CONTRACT OVER RUN DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SALE!
30mm Scope Rings
GG&G manufactures tactical 30mm rifle scope rings in the USA at our Tucson, Arizona factory. Aside from SWAT team and military customers, hunters prefer these rings because they are able to count on them for more accuracy at greater distances. Steel scope rings are the perfect optical mounting platform for all kinds of scopes, and maintain accuracy even when you're going through brush and trees to reach your target.
Attention LE and Military purchasing agents: Please reference GG&G part number and National Stock Number: NSN-1005-01-470-7458 when ordering this component.
30mm Scope Ring Specifications:
- Lightweight yet incredibly rugged.
- Recoil rated for .50 BMG.
- Tall enough to accommodate a scope with a 56mm objective with Butler Creek lens covers on a Remington 700 with a heavy contour barrel.
- The distance from top of rail to centerline of the 30mm scope ring is 1.115”.
- Ring width is .625”.
- Square recoil lug and locking nut are manufactured from 4140 chrome moly steel for strength.
- The side bar is significantly thicker than most to permit high-torque tightening without the associated problem of sidebar flex.
- Four steel cap screws attach the top of the ring to the ring base.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from solid billet 4140 ordnance steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective combat matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!