AC-30 Quick Detach Scope Mount With Integral Rings
AC-30 Quick Detach Scope Mount With Integral 30mm Rings
When in a crouching, sitting or prone position the shooter tends to "creep" up on the scope. In order to provide the shooter with the ability to gain more eye relief when in these positions, GG&G has introduced the AC-30 Accucam QD Mounting Base With Integral 30mm Scope Rings. This new mounting base is tall enough to provide clearance for the latest large objective lens-long range optics. The integrated Accucam Quick Detach Lever System provides the shooter with the ability to quickly remove the scope in order to utilize other optics as the mission may require, and have the confidence of 1/2 MOA repeatability upon reinstallation.
AC-30 Accucam Quick Detach Mounting Base Specifications:
- Quick detachable.
- Easily adapts for proper eye relief.
- Ideal for long bodied scopes.
- Ring size fits 30mm scope tubes. 1 inch ring reducers are available.
- Height: Centerline of the integral ring to the top of the dovetail is 1.460”.
- The inside ring to ring spacing dimension is 3 3/4 inches.
- Mounting base is 4 inches in length with dual recoil lugs.
- Dehorned to protect the operator.
- Fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec Mil-Std-1913 rails.
- Accucam is repeatable to ½ moa or less
- Easy operating finger loop design.
- Materials: Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black Mil-Spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!