Quick Detach Scope Base With Integral 30mm Rings For Bolt Guns
Quick Detach Scope Base With Integral 30mm Rings For Bolt Guns:
With the development of our proprietary Accucam Quick Detach Locking Lever System we are now able to fill many Quick Detach mounting requirements. The Accucam QD Integral Ring Base is available in two different heights to accommodate proper cheek welds. One is specifically for bolt guns as shown here,and one is for the AR15/M16 weapon system,
Quick Detach Scope Base With Integral 30mm Rings For Bolt Guns Specifications:
- Patented Accucam Quick Detach Scope Mount is repeatable to ½ MOA.
- Height is designed specifically for bolt action rifles.
- Ideal for long bodied scopes.
- Ring size fits 30mm scope tubes. 1 inch Delrin ring reducers are available.
- Height: Top of the dovetail rail to centerline of the integral ring is 1.060”.
- The inside ring to ring spacing dimension is 3 3/4 inches.
- The outside ring to ring spacing dimension is 5 inches.
- Mounting base is 5 inches in length with dual recoil lugs.
- Dehorned to protect the operator.
- Fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec Mil-Std-1913 rails.
- QD lever has an easy operating finger loop design.
- Materials: Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black Mil-Spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!