Quick Detach Scope Mounting Base With Integral 30mm Scope Rings
Quick Detach Scope Mounting Base With Integral 30mm Scope Rings:
With the development of our proprietary patented Accucam Quick Detach Locking Lever System, we are able to fill many Quick Detach mounting requirements with our dovetail scope mount models. The Accucam QD Integral Ring Base is available in two different heights to accommodate proper cheek welds. One is specifically for the AR15/M16 weapon system as shown here, and one specifically for bolt guns.
Quick Detach Scope Mounting Base With Integral 30mm Scope Rings Specifications:
- Patented Accucam Quick Detach Scope Mount is repeatable to ½ MOA.
- Height is designed specifically for AR platform rifles.
- Ideal for long bodied scopes.
- Ring size fits 30mm scope tubes. Delrin 1 inch ring reducers are available for those with 1 inch scopes.
- Height: Top of the dovetail rail to centerline of the integral ring is 1.460”, the same height as iron sights on AR’s for a proper cheek weld.
- The inside ring to ring spacing dimension is 3 3/4 inches.
- The outside ring to ring spacing dimension is 5 inches.
- Mounting base is 5 inches in length with dual recoil lugs.
- Dehorned to protect the operator.
- Fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec Mil-Std-1913 rails.
- The GG&G QD Accucam System has an easy operating finger loop design.
- Materials: Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black Mil-Spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
California Residents - Important Information Pertaining To Prop 65: