PVS-14 Quick Detach Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount
PVS-14 Quick Detach Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount:
The PVS-14 Quick Detach Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount for the ITT PVS-14 or Exelis PVS-14 series of night vision monoculars, is designed to go rapidly and easily from a head/helmet mount or hand surveillance mode to a weapon mount. Once the ergonomically designed base is installed on the weapon and the adapter ring is installed to the PVS-14, just the rotation of the grooved locking lever will rigidly lock the PVS-14 into place. Just as quickly, it can be removed and used to meet a tactical situation. Our unique QD PVS-14 adapter ring remains attached to the night vision monocular at all times and interfaces with the weapon’s mount in mere seconds.
PVS-14 Quick Detach Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount Specifcations:
- A quick and fast quick detach lever allows fast mounting or dismounting of optic to weapon.
- Designed to go rapidly and easily from head, helmet or hand held to weapons mounted.
- The Multi-Flex Base allows optical alignment with most EOTech and Aimpoint scopes when mounting a PVS-14 behind these optics.
- There is enough clearance for the GG&G A2 and MAD BUIS to mount under the Multi-Flex Base and be operational when the NVG is removed.
- The unique QD ring remains attached to the night vision device at all times to interface with the weapon’s mount in mere seconds.
- Easy to manipulate QD lever with a large grooved finger pad.
- Removal of mounting ring is not required to mount the night vision directly to a helmet or head mount.
- Mounts directly to Mil-Spec flattop upper receiver.
- Fully compatible with MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Material-Aluminum Parts: Aerospace 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Material-Steel Components: Manufactured from ordnance steel.
- Finish-Aluminum Parts: Type III hard coat anodized to a matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Finish-Steel Components: Manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!