30mm Aluminum Sniper Grade Scope Rings
30mm Aluminum Scope Rings
Unless you're shooting a heavy caliber firearm- why not go lightweight? Light and yet incredibly rugged, the GG&G 30mm Aluminum Lightweight Scope Rings set a new standard for professional lightweight scope rings for law enforcement, military and civilian use. A set of these scope rings weigh ion at only 4.8 ounces.
30mm Aluminum Scope Rings Specifications:
- Lightweight yet incredibly rugged.
- Tall enough to accommodate a scope with a 56mm objective with Butler Creek lens covers on a Remington 700 with a heavy contour barrel.
- The distance from top of rail to centerline of the 30mm scope ring is 1.140".
- Square cut cross bar and locking nut are manufactured from 4140 chrome moly steel for strength.
- The side bar is significantly thicker than most to permit high-torque tightening without the associated problem of sidebar flex.
- 4 steel cap screws attach the top of the ring to the ring base.
- Cap screws threaded into stainless steel “helicoil" inserts to prevent stripping the threads.
- Material: Precision CNC machined from 7075 billet aluminum. This is the same aluminum alloy used to manufacture Colt AR-15 and M16 receivers.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Set weighs only 4.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
If you need a more robust set of rings for a heavy caliber rifle, check out the GG&G 30mm Sniper Grade Steel Rings.