Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetails
And Dovetailed Gas Blocks
Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks:
In order to fulfill different set ups that shooters are using, GG&G offers two different Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight models. One is manufactured to be installed on a tactical forearm that is at the same height as a Mil-Spec flattop upper receiver. (Click Here To Review That Sight) The other is for the shooter using railed or dovetailed gas blocks that are lower than Mil-Spec flattop upper receivers. The Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks in this package is the one to use for that setup. It provides the same command front sight height as that of a back up iron sight when it is mounted to the flattop receiver.
Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks Specifications:
- The GG&G Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight is easy-to-install.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism.
- Manufactured specifically for dovetailed gas blocks that are lower than a Mil-Spec flat top upper receiver.
- It provides the same command front sight height as that of a back up iron sight when it is mounted to the flattop receiver.
- Provides “True Center" co-witness with most red dot optics.
- With a simple push of the actuator button, the sight can be deployed for fast target acquisition.
- The sight locks securely in both the upright and down positions to aid in preventing the accidental raising or lowering of the sight in tactical positions.
- The easily accessible actuator button, allows operation with the left hand, leaving the right hand in the proper position for fire control.
- The Spring Actuated Front Sight is compatible with all four GG&G Rear Flip Up Sights.
- This Sight comes with a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. Compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front posts.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per MIL-SPEC. The finish provides a corrosion and abrasion resistant finish.
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
An optional Trijicon tritium front sight post can also be added to enhance low light shooting capability. The tritium front sight option is the perfect accessory for police and tactical users who may be moving in and out of darkness in real time. If purchased with the Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetails, we will install the Trijicon tritium sight post for free.