Spring Actuated Flip Up
Front Sight For Tactical Forearms
Faster Deployment & Lighter Weight
Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms:
GG&G offers two different Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight models to fulfill different set ups shooters are presently using. One for the shooter using railed gas blocks lower than the Mil-Spec flattop upper receivers, (Click Here To Review That Sight) and the other manufactured to be installed on a dovetailed gas block or tactical forearm that is at the same height as a Mil-Spec flattop upper receiver. The Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms shown on this page provides the same command front sight height as that of the back up iron sight when it is mounted to the flattop receiver.
Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms Specifications:
- The GG&G Spring Actuated Flip Up Front Sight is easy-to-install.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism.
- Provides “True Center” co-witness with most red dot optics.
- With a simple push of the actuator button, the sight can be deployed for fast target acquisition.
- The sight locks securely in both the upright and down positions to aid in preventing the accidental raising or lowering of the sight in tactical positions.
- The easily accessible actuator button, allows operation with the left hand, leaving the right hand in the proper position for fire control.
- The Spring Actuated Front Sight is compatible with all four GG&G Rear Flip Up Sights.
- Sight comes with a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. Compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front posts. GG&G offers a Trijicon Green Tritium Front Sight Post option.
- Lightweight weighs 1.15 oz.
- Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per MIL-SPEC. The finish provides a corrosion and abrasion resistant finish.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooters safety.
An optional Trijicon green tritium front sight post can be substituted for the standard front sight post to enhance low light shooting capability. The tritium front sight option is the perfect accessory for police and tactical users who may be moving in and out of darkness in real time. If purchased with the Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms, we will install the Trijicon tritium sight post for free.